This is an event emitted by Lektor for plugins to hook.
The following plugins hook this event.
Take a look at their source code to see how they work!
Intro to Plugins
(*) Asterisks denote official plugins.
- * atom: Lektor plugin that generates Atom feeds.
- * disqus-comments: Embed Disqus comments into your website.
- * markdown-highlighter: Lektor plugin that adds syntax highlighting for markdown blocks with Pygments.
- * tags: Lektor plugin to add tags.
- asciidoc: Adds AsciiDoc field type to Lektor.
- asciidoctor: Adds AsciiDoc field type to Lektor.
- bibtex-support: Bibtex file support to easily include publication lists.
- citation: This Plugin should extend lektor with APA-styled citations using bibtex files. It was based on the known lektor-bibtex-support plugin by arunpersaud.
- creative-commons: Lektor plugin to add Creative Commons license to your pages
- expression-type: Add jinja-evaluated types to Lektor
- git-timestamp: Lektor type to deduce page modification time from git
- google-analytics: Adds support for Google analytics to Lektor CMS
- google-search: Lektor plugin to add google seach to a website
- hal: Fetches publications from HAL
- i18n: Use GetText .PO files to translate your site content.
- index-pages: Lektor plugin to generate blog-like index pages
- limit-dependencies: Lektor plugin to limit dependencies created by queries
- markdown-excerpt: Adds filter for Markdown body excerpt.
- minify: Minify build artifacts during the Lektor build process
- natural-language: Adds NLTK based template filters.
- netlify: Allows you to publish your lektor website to netlify easily.
- polymorphic-type: Add polymorphic field type to Lektor
- pythonmarkdown: Add pythonmarkdownn field type to Lektor to make use of python-markdown as a renderer.
- qiniu: Publish to Qiniu Cloud buckets and refresh the CDN cache.
- read-full-post: Allows blog listing posts to be shortened with a link to the full post.
- root-relative-path: Root relative path plugin for Lektor
- rst: Adds reStructuredText support to Lektor.
- s3: Publish to S3 buckets and Cloudfront.
- shortcodes: Allows you to use shortcodes (something like tags) in your model fields.
- slugify: Lektor plugin that adds a slugify Jinja filter.
- strip-html-tags: Strip HTML tags, effectively turning HTML into plain text.
- surge: Lektor plugin to publish your site to surge.sh
- tawk: Embed Tawk Live Chat into your website.
- yandex-metrica: Adds support for Yandex Metrica to Lektor CMS
View a list of all Lektor plugin tags